Leaving Cert German Grammar Guide
Purchase the comprehensive 51 page Leaving Cert Guide to German Grammar to help you learn and revise all the essential grammar elements needed for top marks in your Leaving Cert exam!
This booklet includes concise explanations and concrete examples on the following:
- Word order and conjunctions
- Modal verbs
- Reflexive verbs
- Separable and inseparable verbs
- Irregular verbs
- The tenses (present, past and future tenses) in active and passive form
- The cases and prepositions
- Personal pronouns
- Possessive articles
- Relative pronouns
- Adjective endings
- The conditional mood (Konjunktiv II)
- Indirect speech (Konjunktiv I)
- Comparing adjectives (comparative and superlative forms of adjectives)
- The imperative mood
All transactions are carried out securely via debit or credit card. Purchases are available for download in PDF format immediately after checkout and you will be emailed an extra download link which never expires also. Please note that our products are digital only and will not be posted to you. For personal use only.
Questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org!