|Marks Going||140 marks|
|Percentage of Final Grade||35%|
- The listening section will consist of various pieces of audio such as conversations, announcements, voicemails and presentations.
- The questions given will consist of matching, multiple choice and filling in the blanks exercises.
- It is important to remember to answer in the language the question is in. If the question is asked in German, answer in German and if it is in English, answer in English.
- Expose yourself to German as much as possible by listening to German radio or by watching German films and practice listening exercises regularly.
- Read all instructions and questions carefully. Be sure to watch out for cues about what is coming up in the audio.
- Be sure to revise common German places names for the exam as well as the alphabet and numbers.